BDC Capital has many options for businesses, from working capital lines of credit to term loans to SBA 7(a) and 504 term loans, to mezzanine and private equity investments.
Financing from BDC Capital can be used for:
- Working capital
- Machinery and equipment
- Real estate acquisition
- Business acquisition and expansion
- Debt restructuring
- Subordinated debt
- Inner-city and community based businesses and project
Accessing Our Services
BDC Capital offers a staff that will focus on finding you the right solution for your financing needs. When you call, a loan officer will guide you through our services.
Our promise to you:
- A fast and professional evaluation of your firm’s financing needs.
- A clear presentation of our proposed financing plan for your business.
- A timely commitment of any funding to be provided.
If one of our programs is right for you, we will visit your company, complete a preliminary analysis and issue a proposal letter outlining our recommendations and costs. If you accept, we begin a formal “due diligence” process and present you with a tentative closing schedule.
The following information is generally required before we can start the due diligence process leading to a formal commitment from BDC Capital.
Some financing may require additional information:
- Narrative description of your business including markets, competition and primary customers; a copy of a business plan if available; amount, type and purpose of the financing requested
- Three-year operating history, including fiscal year end statements and the latest management interim statement
- Profit/loss and cash flow projections
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable agings and inventory description
- Fixed asset appraisals where appropriate
- Personal financial statements of principals and management resumes
- Once the Executive Committee approves a direct loan or investment from BDC Capital, we issue a detailed commitment letter and the closing process begins.