Welcome to BDC Capital
The oldest business development corporation in the United States, BDC Capital has been recognized locally and nationally as a leader and innovator in business lending and capital investment. Many of New England’s leading financial institutions invest in BDC to help promising companies expand. Over 60 years, we have invested more than $1 billion in thousands of companies in New England.
Whether your need is $500,000 or $5 million, BDC Capital offers a wide range of financing solutions, including a line of credit to meet working capital needs, a term loan for the purchase of fixed assets, or a restructuring of existing debt. We can customize a financing plan that could include senior short term debt, senior long term debt, subordinated debt, mezzanine or private equity financing.
- Working capital
- Machinery and equipment
- Real estate acquisition
- Business acquisition and expansion
- Debt restructuring
- Subordinated debt
- Inner-city and community based businesses and projects
Spotlight on Lines of Credit
An Asset Based Line of Credit is a solution/alternative to Commercial, Community, and Savings Banks on tougher credits. Lines of Credit can range from $750,000 to $3,000,000. Our ABL Program can provide:
- Fully-followed asset based lines of credit,
- Fully-followed asset based lines of credit with a participant, or
- Fully-followed asset based loan servicing Read More»
Accessing Our Services
A BDC Capital loan officer will find you the right solution for your financing needs.
Our promise to you:
- A fast and professional evaluation of your firm’s financing needs
- A clear presentation of our proposed financing plan for your business
- A timely commitment of any funding to be provided