April 22, 2021
Tight Cash Flow? Leveraged Balance Sheet? Insufficient Collateral?
Solution for Lenders: Term loans from $500,000 to $5 Million.
If you’re looking at a deal that has tight cash flow, a leveraged balance sheet or insufficient collateral, especially in today’s economic environment, give us a call at BDC Capital. We are here to help bankers get deals done with an array of highly flexible programs.
Partnering with BDC Capital can help you land a new deal, or retain and grow an existing relationship. Consider a BDC solution for a piece of the financing or to participate with the bank when:
- The term of a new loan needs to be longer than bank policy allows.
- There is a working capital need due to conservative advance formulas or tight availability.
- The bank will not finance certain types of fixed assets, or an advance of up to 100% is needed.
- The amortization schedule on an existing loan is now too short because of tight cash flow.
- The line of credit has not been cleaned up for 30 days.
- The trade is stretched.
- The company needs capital for growth, expansion, acquisitions, or an ownership transition.
If your deal is in New England and the need is from $500,000 to $5 million, call us before you say “no.”
ABOUT BDC CAPITAL:
The oldest business development corporation in the United States, BDC Capital has been recognized locally and nationally as a leader and innovator in business lending and capital investment. More than 30 of New England’s leading financial institutions invest in BDC to help promising companies expand. Since our creation in 1953, we have invested more than $1 billion in thousands of companies in New England.
Whether the need is $500,000 or $5 million, BDC Capital provides a wide range of financing solutions. We offer asset-based lines of credit, senior debt, junior secured debt, mezzanine investments and private equity options, all of which are customized to suit the needs of a business.
Our affiliate, CDC New England, provides SBA 504 loans for owner-occupied real estate and equipment.
For more information, visit our web site, call us at 781-928-1100, or contact:
Carol C. Brennan